Our 2020 Annual Report
San Francisco, CA – We are pleased to release our 2020 Annual Report, which summarizes the Hub’s accomplishments from our second year and identifies our short- and long-term plans for the future. Though last year turned out far differently than we’d imagined, it provided us with the unique opportunity to realize the Hub’s mission in new ways.
In the last year, we:
- Executed a robust second fellowship program with a significantly revised policy bootcamp curriculum, 60+ guest experts, and 11 policy projects;
- Launched a COVID-19 Challenge Grant competition to support 6 projects that combat the effects of the global pandemic;
- Piloted a new tech policy training program for senior technology executives — in partnership with the Tech Talent Project and the National Conference on Citizenship’s Project Redesign — with an inaugural cohort of 27 leaders;
- Hosted 12 public Demonstration Day webinars; and
- Supported our 2020 alumni who have gone on to found impactful organizations such as the U.S. Digital Response, as well as take on influential policy roles in the Biden-Harris administration.
Our work in 2020 showed us that we are capable of adapting quickly to administer high-quality programming amidst change and uncertainty. We look forward to building on this momentum in 2021 and for years to come!